Monday, September 24, 2007

LOtro Reached your expectations?

LOtro Reached your expectations?


Have LOTR Online Reached your expectations? I am not sure it reached mine. But, if you look at it that way then I can remember the same disappointment when I watched the movie after reading the novel. After a couple of times in the cinema it became quite nice. I hope the same will happen with this game, I just need to play at a bit more I think. How do you like this game?


It reached mine expectations and it went over the top I have to admit. I new it cant be better then the movie and I was prepared to see something not that perfect but it took me by surprise what developers managed to do. I expect the game to be more fun as I go across levels, but even if it stays like this I am going to be more then satisfied. I can recommend you to play the game as much s possible and you will see what I am talking about. Just give yourself and the game some more time and everything will be just fine I am sure.



More About:
Lotro Lotro Gold Buy Lotro Gold Lotro Powerleveling Lotro Guide Lord of the rings online

No comments: