Monday, September 24, 2007

Mounted combat in lotro

Mounted combat in lotro

What's this I hear that there will be no mounted combat in Lotr Online?! I can't believe they cut something as crucial as that, why would they do that? I'm almost positive that I saw one of the developers mention at some point that there will be mounts in the game, how come there's no mounted combat then!?

Well, I wouldn't go so far to call mounted combat "crucial" to the game, but still… I don't know where you heard that there won't be any, you got a link? I know for a fact that there will be mounts, though I guess it's possible that they'll restrict them to just traveling, and make them unusable in combat… it'd be a damn shame, tho.

Lotro Gold Buy Lotro Gold lord of the rings online Gold Lotr Gold

No comments: